...and what alice found there

Saturday, September 30, 2006

tip-toes

This is probably the last chance i'll get at posting something before i turn 21. so people, i hope you all hae a good one.

if anyone was wondering, at some stage tonight, between 9 and 12 i'll be at click click waiting for Young and Restless to go on and trying to get my boy to dance. i didn't really invite anyone, so consider this a last minute open invitation to all interested parties.

I got a new haircut, and i'm still getting used to the fringe. well the fact that i had two people tell me it's not as hot as i thought was kinda hard on the self esteem. but i think it's hot. they'll be some photos some time i'm sure. well....birthday photos and all that. and i bought new bedding. Mossimo with 250 thread count so....decent. and it being the first complete set i bought myself i'm feeling all grown up and empowered.

well....to document this momentous occasion, rather than the usual Friday Fives, here's a meme:

Sunday Morning Meme: 50 questions


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

my new hair colour is HAWT!

2. How much cash do you have on you?

all of $25

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"?
MORE!

4. Favorite planet?
MARS!!

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
mum

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Ping Island from life aquatic

7. What shirt are you wearing?
a pink peter alexander tank

8. Do you "label" yourself?
as a hack

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
i'm in bed, but i was just trying on my new steve maddens: i hereby dub thee, shoes i'll never be able to walk in

10. Bright or Dark Room
dark

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
erm.....wanker (i stole this off the guy who did that craig's list prank)

12. What does your watch look like?
check the last post

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
talkin on the phone with my boy

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"baby. work sucks. i'm sick of these people. you are so great to me. thanks for everything. i miss you lots. love you baby" 10 bucks for who it's from

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
within my block

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
like...

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
my boy

18. Last furry thing you touched?
my stuffed cow

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
none.....cept for that one cigarette i had yesterday

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
what...in my life? a good truckload

21. Favorite age you have been so far?

as of tomorrow, 21

22. Your worst enemy?
kirsten "troll" dunst

23. What is your current desktop picture?
there's a running theme here...my boy

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
goodnight mum

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
practically, i'd take the money. but if i were to be selfish, i'd take flying anyday

26. Do you like someone?

oh i'm in lurrrrve

27. The last song you listened to?
OK GO - can't remember which. i've been trolling the dance contest videos and got excited

28. What time of day were you born?
6:00 a.m.

29. What's your favorite number?
6

30. Where did you live in 1987?

in china

31. Are you jealous of anyone?

miss scarlett

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
doubt it

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

asleep

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

try and pound it a little, then wait for someone to help me

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
i like to think so

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
i want my queen of hearts and ace of spades on my pelvic bone, little wings on my right ankle, fire on the base of my left foot, and some profanity inside my lower lip

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
spanish

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
yes

39. Are you touchy feely?
veeery

40. What's your life motto?

err...maybe

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
pocket ruled reporter moleskine with a uniball signo RT 0.38, my wallet, cell

42. What's your favorite town/city?
melbourne

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

my new steve madden patented bright fire engine red stacked heels that i can't walk in

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
can't remember...but i write letters all the time, i just find it easier to hide them under pillows

45. Can you change the oil in a car?
nooo...

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
that he may or may not come celebrate my birthday with me tonight

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
my great grandmother who was beaten and killed in front of my mother

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
erm.....i guess it'll be Mel's 21st when i wore my black and white polka dotted empire line strapless lil ditty

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
nope, cept for my toe which still remembers the pain from trying to walk in my new shoes

50. Have you been burned by love?
it's never the love part that burns is it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to your blog in ages and suddenly there's heaps of posts. Here is a list of fives for you:
1. Happy birthday! Have a great day!
2. Haha clickclick. Looking forward to the photos on shakesomeaction.
3. Finally someone who also thinks Kirsten Dunst is gross
4. An Alice/Darren food blog would be amazing. Dinnersuck and you guys could do blog iron che. I'm geeky :(
5. We have to write the 1500words part of our assessment sometime soon :(. But it's also a good excuse to catch up since you never seem to be in class

- Daphne