...and what alice found there

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

we've conquered lecture theatre C

after threatening to do so all six weeks. *ahem* yes...

beeeaaaautiful day today. lazed about south lawn all morning pretending to do the readings that i was supposed to have done by now, and went off to my tute presentation having only read half of all three articles. i've gotta say, as far as tutors go, wendy is teh bombest. kicking in when i needed her to and dragging my half articulated points to something a lot more substantial.

the let's-see guy went off his face. mars attacks went down a charm. i won't have to hand the paper in until after the holidays. everything was just peachy.

all of a sudden i feel like i might just be on top of things again, i'm pretty sure i'll have another panic attack sometime soon but today? i'm invincible today.

remember that quiz i did a year ago? well....i decided to do a recount...

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
6.4
Mind:
6.3
Body:
5.9
Spirit:
6.8
Friends/Family:
3.2
Love:
7.7
Finance:
5.2
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


i see a vast improvement in one particular area =P how come my family and friends are still so low?

1 comment:

Evolutionary_Ghost said...

A day like today is made for south lawn. God how I miss it...

Wendy rocks, though I have to admit her comment that 'everyone should have a son like Dean' kind of freaked me out slightly. But I think it's because I was generally quiet in class unless I needed to be, and took an interest in her dvd compilations that she used in lectures [I burnt them since I liked the clips and couldn't be bothered buying the movies]

Good stuff with the tute presentation. Wendy was always good at stepping in and saving those in need like some supertutor or something.

Now the trick is to stay on top of things, but since that's impossible for arts students such as ourselves [it's ingrained in our very being] I wish your next panic attack be short and fruitful