...and what alice found there

Monday, September 04, 2006

earth pin

so apparently this blog has been too personal. well let's face it, it's been a down right smoochfest, in more ways than one. so this is to bring it all back to ground.

there's a gentle urgency in a few things that really should get done very soon. handing in my applications for NIDA and VCA for example. but filling out the "experience" section is so depressing. and perhaps even choosing the three monologues. all "that" is still a big scary mess that i don't really want to touch even though i want to be apart of it all. for now i'll just lay in my cocoon and dwindle.

i wants me some keds

i haven't really been about much lately. i mean as a person, who you know, does stuff. i'm poorly lacking in the "doing stuff" department. it's just that everything else tastes pale on the tongue. all i want to do is be with him, and doing absolutely nothing. i no longer have any interests. that's vaguely horrifying.

i've never been able to answer people straight when they ask me what i'm into, because you know...well....movies, isn't everyone into movies? and even that. not even the screenings for my uni subjects. that really needs to change. a chinese ghost story tomorrow, and b-grade goodness (The day the earth stood still). i'll make a note.


so that's my life, movies i haven't watched, books i haven't read, the mixtape that's been overplayed, and the boy. i'm still crazy about the boy.

oh and steve. poor steve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww you linked my blog, too cool.

This is just a comment so I don't feel like I'm just lurking around your blog.

See you Thursday
- Daphne

Darren said...

if we're doing confessions, i also have to admit to being a lurker around here.

interests? who needs 'em. we've got blogs, and each other.

glad to see i've been appropriately put back at the top of the pile, and had my identity stripped for second time.

wuv you.
xo