...and what alice found there

Monday, October 02, 2006

birthdays

i'm officially old. but despite most people deciding that there are more important things on, much fun was had. it ended up being just our tiny posse of the boy, cary and dean (oh and dean's friends who's names i'd forgotten the moment they were introduced to me. one of them had awesome shoes that killed her feet too). clicking on the photos will take you to the photoset, they're all in chronological order too so just follow the stream for the full narrative effect.

but here are some highlights











Y+R were great. Karina is officially my hero. that girl's insane, and insanely hot when she's going nuts. which is all the time. i got your dirty kicks!



got some pretty decent loot this year. oh oh, what did the boy get me you ask?
a bonsai tree. it's beautiful, and i'm going to kill it. like how i've killed every other plant that's come into my possession. i'll keep it near a window and hope it does the trick, the photo part of photosynthesis, right?

but thank you baby, for making me happy, and coming to the boring family dinner, and everything else you do for me.




i don't hate birthdays, it's just the organising involved that irks me. but it always just works out. so now i'm old, and have heaps of overdue work. but i'm happy. i'm very happy.

2 comments:

Evolutionary_Ghost said...

You know, one of these days I'll take a proper photo, or have a photo taken of me properly.

Great fun though! Y and R truly shout a loudness worth listening to and I'm glad the stage was crowd level. Nothing like a short jap girl jumping into the middle of a crowd and screaming her lungs out.

Oh and we need a tshirt photo shoot soon. Then we get more tshirts and the cruel cycle continues...

Jade & Gold said...

Happy Birthday Alice baby! *hugs*!!!
Looks like you had urself a smashin time and you look gorgeous!! Wish I could have been there!
Love you nonetheless!
xoxo