...and what alice found there

Sunday, September 10, 2006

fangirl

so australian idol started properly tonight. and you know what? they don't suck as much this year.

i am officially a bobby flynn fangirl (based on one performance, that's right, but we all know how it's all going to end...chanel cole anyone?). and i like that kyle is a judge, it means there aren't any overly ugly peoples in idol this year


aside from that (thrilling) report...yeah i know i'm pathetic...nothing was achieved today. i had such plans. i was going to do my tute presentation for 50s cinema and pound out a rough plan for hong kong cinema...it'll just have to wait i guess. although i did manage to clear the crap off my desk (onto the floor under the desk) and clean up my desktop on both computers (straight into my "to be sorted" folder) and reorganised my bookmarks toolbar (read: deleted the broken links). real productive. nod.

oh and i've narrowed down to four (currently in stock) tee's that i want from threadless...

the best shirt ever!
Communist Party



and some random cutesy stuff...







i still don't have any photos to show...well considering i've been home all day it's hardly surprising. oh oh i heard yesterday that a friend of a friend has just gotten herself a recording dealy...and since i'm not exactly friends with her i can happily bitch and moan here that she, being the rich bitch that she is, totally does not deserve it. no i'm not bitter, not one bit.

O'Sailor
by fiona apple, the once golden girl MTV darling. well she's still beautiful, and i'm still in love with her.

2 comments:

Evolutionary_Ghost said...

No not bitter at all.

And is Communist Party back in stock??? I thought it was the best shirt ever, but when I went to order it they were out... cue hissy fits and crying.

But I made up for it by buying Stabby Mcknife, Zombie Donkey and Biblical Disaster. That has so far put the urge out of my head, but it's returning...

If you're buying any shirts from threadless, combine with friends for reduced shipping costs. I already have a shortlist of shirts I'm after, and so do a couple of interested friends who told me to tell them next time I'm ordering so that we can be cheapo's together.

If you get your indecision out of the way let me know, since if Communist is in stock, I'm buying this week! Yay!

♠AQ♥ said...

YES IT"S BACK IN STOCK!!! reprinted two weeks ago i think. so count me in! i'm totally up for being cheapo together!