...and what alice found there

Saturday, September 16, 2006

bits and blobbies

because i haven't posted any photos of my boy since his haircut...



that's right, we take videos of each other taking videos of each other. only i was clever enough to stop my video-taking to take a photo. we're the awesomest kind of suck. BAM!

and while lying about south lawn the other day we managed to spy young alex and her new toy canoodling. and the following will show off my awesome paparazzi skills





oh and carilious dragged me out clubbing last night, to his friend's birthday (Happy birthday Terry!) and it ended up being a pretty good night.
and to prove it all, here's a picture of rita flipping cary off

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! When you said you put up a pic of Rita flipping me off I thought you meant the one on my phone, haha..damn you're sneaky.. glad you came and glad you had fun..better than heading off to Loft, eh? ;)

Darren said...

i look horrible in that photo. my haircut makes me look retarded.

anyways. the awesomest kind of suck? is that a compliment?

xoxo!

♠AQ♥ said...

carilious:

i especially love the motion in her finger

d:
no you don't! no you don't! NO YOU DON'T!!