...and what alice found there

Sunday, September 03, 2006

birthday kiss

a HUGE happy birthday to Lily and Ali!! get your act together and organise them parties bitches! this woman needs more cake.

not that there's been a shortage...of cake...
no i don't know where i'm going with that either.

life is pretty amazing lately, and err...no grievances to report. which makes for pretty boring bloggin.

it was a certain girl's 21st last night which the boy was pretty excited about, so there's actually photos.
!!!


home so early...i feel more normal when i'm with him, now that i'm alone in my room it's so strange...there's some weight missing. oh deary me, here i go again. i'll shut up now.

5 things i want for my birthday

- to be perfectly happy for one whole day, that goes for everybody. well people i like, the people i don't like can just go to hell
- the plans, any plans to just fall into place.
- that alice in wonderland and throught the looking glass photoset i had in my head to take place (you hear that sama?)
- my tatt
- me, my boy, shacking up somewhere for as long as we can help it where people can't find us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HERE YOU. YES Yay :D