...and what alice found there

Thursday, August 31, 2006

the greatest

it's been a full month. and a happy one. i need to round it off somehow so that, years later, when this post becomes the top of the page for my August 2006 archives, i'll remember that this is the right month to reminisce about.

list of things achieved:

-found love.

there, i think that's pretty good. don't you?
of course i'm eating into my sleeping time right now and i desperately need to get to my 11am tute tomorrow (the lecturer tracked me down) but i couldn't let night go by without posting something.

my youtube has three subscribers!
at it's height, the makey outey video was rated #25 on the Most Viewed (Today) Video under News & Blogs. with 1490 views at last count.

all is well down my end, which only leaves the question, how are you doing?

No comments: