...and what alice found there

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

boo!

even though i'm a good hour and half late, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

i know, the most celebrated holiday of the australian calender eh? but it was always my favourite holiday. the dressing up, the candy, the bad movies, the cartoons, the pumpkin, the fact that it marks the end of my birthday month with a bang (yes young carilious, you can smoke without feeling guilty now)







What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?




You will be sucked dry by a leech. I'd stay away from swimming holes, and stick to good old cement. Even if it does hurt like hell when your toe scrapes the bottom.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



mmm...leeches. that's not a bad way to go actually. i mean it doesn't actually hurt, and you can just fade away.

I hope you all had a good day, even if it means nothing to you. i'm just insanely happy around celebrations of death. i sat in borders and read The Raven out to my boy and then went off to scream my head off in drama class. good times all around.

The Who released a new album. i'm probably not the first to say this but WHAT THE?! i actually quite like it. craziness.

Today also marks three months with the boy. by high school standards we're officially going steady. but i hear reese and ryan are splitting up. i had such hope for those kids, but it was bound to happen. No matter how many Crash's and Gosford Park's and Flag's of Our Father's he does, he'll always be the pretty blond boy in an excellent ensemble cast, and she's swimming with the big fish now. i'm not entirely sure where i was going with that, it's just sad. i loved those two as a couple, such cute kids. but yes, our three months. good times, and good times to come.

totally useless post. i'm just procrastinating some more. i've decided i officially hate Hamid Naficy. racist bastard.

let's everyone go do something in the spirit of halloween for me. go read some poe, watch an episode of tree house of horror on youtube, rent the original The Fly, have a toffee apple. who cares we'll be a day late, it's just such a good holiday, don't let it go to waste. i guess that's all i had to say.

Type rest of the post here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok when that thing said 'Fanny sucked dry by a leech', I initially interpreted 'Fanny' not as the name but as vagina, so I thought 'how morbid...to be sucked dry by a leech via the genitals...'

Evolutionary_Ghost said...

Hehe, Fanny sucked by leech...I must be losing my 'dirty mind' touch, since I didn't even think of the dodgy option...

Anyways, I got: You will be smothered under a rug. You're a little anti-social, and may want to start gaining new social skills by making prank phone calls.

Smothered under a rug eh? I'm trying to get a dirty meaning out of it but can't.

Anyways, as for Halloween, I saw a few trick or treaters, but it's kind of lame when there's only a couple.

Amongst some costume I saw a group of ten year old bums, the standard 'cutesy' kids costumes [fairy's etc] and dracula with green scary mask, and his pathetically dressed
friends who wore board shorts and tshirts.

Also at 7 Eleven I bumped into some over dressed wannabe punks, emo kids, who actually used the phrase 'you really must be emo' in a conversation about slurpees. Don't know why I bother with people, but emo's are hilarious, and sadly, their numbers are growing. Stupid JBHIFI, creating an emo section, therefore validating their myspace-addled existence...

♠AQ♥ said...

daph: surprisingly, that thought didn't strike me as too horrible...

dean: oh you carpet muncher you, smothered under a rug eh?

at least you got to see costumes, the best i got was an old man dressed as a bum and smelling really bad on the tram...although come to think of it he probably was a bum...

i know. they're everywhere (the myspace emo kids). it's a disease i tells ya.

Evolutionary_Ghost said...

See? I must be losing my touch...

Buried under a rug was perfect fodder for dirtiness. Maybe I should feel good about that. Mind is finally getting out of the gutter!