...and what alice found there

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

heterotopias

many apologies about the list. i was sick of myself by the end of it too. and yet i ran straight out to Groovy (thanks daphne) and bought a little $5 palette.

oh and i got a myspace. again. i know i know. but this time it's prettier, and there's more than just the boy on it this time. so come add me!
oh and the background is a frankie poster, which you can download as a desktop wallpaper.


as you can see, frankie is my number two friend. she would be number 1 if i didn't think the boy would chuck a hissy. oh oh and i'm so excited about this, benji boy (or Benjamin Law as he is known to the rest of the human world) is also a "friend". now i can declare my love for his mother's slippery vagina all over the place (check the latest issue of frankie for reference, no i'm not that weird)


i'm not entirely sure why though. not a hell of a lot to update on. but i did bid (and win) on a super 8 camera at around 4 a.m. this morning on ebay. now i'm regretting it a little. i mean i don't even know if it works. and even though i got it for like $10 USD, the shipping is going to be triple that. just another reason why i shouldn't be allowed a credit card. I haven't paid for it yet. so you guys check it out for me. i mean i can afford a bad rating on my ebay. it's not like i have this amazing track record that i'll be sabotaging.


that's enough for today. really. i should really really be doing some essays or something. or at least doing my monologues. maybe i'll go do that now.

2 comments:

Evolutionary_Ghost said...

Ah the perils of ebay. How I loathe and love thee... Yup, there's a reason why I've kept away from Ebay lately, due to my apparent obsession with buying other people's crap [such as some old old thundercats comics for laughs] instead of investing in useful items.

But super8 rocks. Needs film though :( Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell got their starts making films on super8 with all their friends so it seems like a good purchase. I mean, I'd pay that much.

Which is an indirect way of saying 'I'll buy it off you if you don't want it.'

Though of course this means that in another window is ebay loading up so that I can see what other junk there is that I might like.

But you should know, credit cards may be devilish, but like guns, it's the people who use them who are the real trouble...

Oh and as a side note, looking at the seller's 'other items' being 'established website business' for 99 buckaroos, and 'Make Money on ebay and Adsense-HOT NEW Product RESELL' does make me a little nervous for you, but I'm the cautious type.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking with your classy taste you'd be totally repelled by Groove! I found the best matte yellow eyeshadow there for $3 and it's lucky I bought two because they stopped selling it. What sort of pallette did you get?