...and what alice found there

Sunday, October 15, 2006

mossy

To start things off, i'm going to post here a video made by the lovely coke boy, the hermopolitan ogdoad chaser himself (check out his blog in the linky panel). i think the video speaks for itself really...



it's been a while. i like to think that it's because i've gotten a life and just really haven't been on the computer much, or even that my neurosis have subsided somewhat (for what is this blog other than a place to sprout my on going shit shock crap?). but let's be honest, not a hell of a lot has happened since the last post, and i've been lazy as hell.

when i say that not a hell of a lot has been happening, i only mean that in the sense that there is no concrete list of things that i've done or places i've been or people i've seen. this is by no means a reflection on my current psyche. no, it's been some fulfilling few weeks. ima liking my birthday month.

last week family tregs threw me a birthday party, mama, papa, and brother tregs, tresie and nick, my mother, carilious, and my boy. i couldn't look at them too much, it was the best i could do to keep from crying. it was the sweetest thing, the way they've always opened their doors to me, for me. if it was possible to fall in love with a family then they're my sweethearts. and the 21 presents was pretty damn awesome as well, although some were ever so slightly embarrassing opening in front of my mother.









oh and yes, of course, MAGIC BALLOONS!!!



it was also alice lee's 21st recently. good times. it was like a massive year 11 reunion. which should by all means be horrifying but it was good. sweet even.



check out her sexy back



alice kiss peter



i started reading Love in the Time of Cholera, given to me by my beautiful boy. Only about chapter and a half way through but it's sucking me in. i can just tell that there are going to be some teary moments which would make this highly unsuitable tram ride reading, but to hell with that. there's a restrained elegance about the language, so kudos to the translator. i can only hope that i'll get to feel even just a level of that kind of love, and be brave enough to recognise it...i think i've satisfied the cliche quotient for this post.

the weather has been awful nice lately hasn't it? sunny days with a gentle breeze always buoys me up, it's like a b12 shot, always a sense of new beginnings. i'm learning my monologues, i'm getting there. maybe it's just because i've been feeling so invincible lately but i feel good about them for once. i'll keep you updated.


jump for all the missing fives, i think there's been two



5 people that's been surprisingly rubbing me the right way:

paris hilton

i know i know, but i'm over hating her. i finally got around to watching her sex tape the other day and you know what? i think i "get" her. if i was brought up as privileged as she was i'm sure i'd be JUST like her.

tiffany from st martin's drama class
even though she's in the making of becoming a toorak mum, even though she's just turned 20 and driving a merc, even though to be perfectly honest, she can't really act, she's such a personable sweetheart that i genuinely like her.

one of the drunken friends of the boy
don't hate him because he's all about boozing and hooking up with girls lately baby, love him because in amidst of all this boozing and hooking up he still wants to spend time with you. at least when he's sober, and you find him funny drunk, so it's win-win really.

a ghost of boyfriends past

it's funny how well we get along, and it's disturbing how our conversations always stray to the gutter (probably more my fault than his). but i'm glad you're back buddy.

my mother

she's been yelling less. the overall average decibel of her vocals has been dropped significantly. keep it up woman.

5 past times i've been enjoying lately:

- sitting on the grass on south lawn, half in the sun, half in the shade, and thinking about absolutely nothing.

- riding the tram a few extra stops to read a little more

- MAGIC BALLOONS!! (it's the ongoing story with this blog isn't it?)

- annoying the salesman at australian geographic store, shooting things at other customers and after playing with every single item in the store, buying only a $2.95 spinning top (which is teh sex by the way. it lights up!)

- waking up with my boy next to me in my bed, tracing his back with my finger under the morning light. i've never been happier (and thus i've satisfied the sop quotient of this post)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you're enjoying your birthday baby. and i'm also glad to hear you like your book. i told you it was good, i read it with the intention of restoring my faith in romance, i'm not sure if it really worked though.

you know how i feel about rhys. blargh.

and yeah. i didn't know you enjoyed rubbing my back so much. but now i'm just even more self-conscious about it.

love you heaps baby. i hope the weather stays nice too. xo