...and what alice found there

Sunday, August 27, 2006

filling in the blanks

under the morning (well, afternoon) light, he tells me he still means it. and so do i. it's been a crazy weekend.

all the anxieties of three posts ago were based on these things that i've never felt before, yes i was right, a shade green they were.

i met zac, the friend/bandmate/ass-shaker at the 21st which got progressively more enjoyable as i progressively got out of my funk. i'm pretty sure i got the nod with all my questionable dance moves, quoting of teen girl squad and singing along to their songs. so go me!

BFF carved in a tree.....

we need to find a song soon, otherwise this one is going to bite us in the ass.

i'm always in a much better mood with him, which makes me reach the conclusion that i should just always be with him. yah! *nods*

EDIT:
HAPPY 100th POST!!! and here's to 100 more of this crap! :P

No comments: