...and what alice found there

Sunday, February 26, 2006

widget postings

google has released a blogger widget for OS X...which means, much much easier plain text posts from my dashboard! so expect a lot more badly spelt with no visual relief posts!! this makes me strangely giddy.

however, my dashboard is a very cluttered country inhabited by family guy quotes, oscar wilde quotes and garfield comics, and also lyrics of the song currently playing in itunes, a game of solitaire and a magic 8 ball open at all times. the implications of which is yet unseen... though it does mean i can quote from my current play list a lot easier....

...the light gave me some kind of fright. How did wrong get so right and lead me stumbling through the dark of night?...
Come On Come On! Do what you want!

No comments: