...and what alice found there

Saturday, February 25, 2006

groggy but happy


look carefully now, yes yes that's Mr. Pitt, in a very "relaxed movie star" get up. and now look in closer, yes click on it to see it proper size. what's that you see? why YES it's a moleskine!!



my life is complete.



in other news, i'm becoming my father. see as girls grow up there would eventually come the day when, alas, they realise they're their mothers. but no, not i. I, ladies and gentlemen, have become the loser critic who knows enough shit to be at shits with the whole world but can't write an essay to save her/his life. but oh don't worry about me because i write a killer letter, so i can always trick some poor unsuspecting sod into marrying me. at least that's what mother tells me.

she's also taken to bursting into my room at 3 a.m. to yell at me for wasting my life away and then forgetting about the whole thing the next morning when she's driving me to work only to take it up again the following night. i need to move. someone? anyone?

there's is also something else seriously wrong with me. after sleeping for a very decent (slipping into indecent) many hours, i still feel like shit. should really set up a meeting with my gp, but uni's starting in two days. argh. and i have my phone bill to pay. double argh.

No comments: