...and what alice found there

Thursday, March 15, 2007

independence day

so officially, as of 14 March 2007 at 12:00p.m. your's truly left home. not unprovoked i might add. an imac G5 is now without a screen and many accumulated little pieces of junk has been scattered across all sections of the bedroom. photos have been torn up, broken glass everywhere. behold gladies, the wrath of Mrs. Qin

so until further notice, i shall be situated at residence of the boy. thus turning lazy alice, back into commuter alice. it is however, still cramped corners in house gubbins, so my horde of adoring fans, please be my eyes and ears and be on the lookout for a room in/near the city/uni. CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

i'm looking out this window and i see...hope? a future? fair weather?

just some birds and some washing on the laundry line.

i'll get there though. don't you worry yourself about me.

i was camera whoring the night before it happened. so unwittingly, my "girl with sleeping boy story" has become "the last night" in my room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey al

I'm sorry to hear that.. must have kinda been a traumatic event...

this is a new chapter of your life!!! (how dreadfully cliche) but I know you will be alright *hugs* you're a clever cookie you are.

will keeps my eyes/ears open for you.

take care gorgeous girl xoxo

DINNERSUCK said...

Try http://melbourne.gumtree.com.au/

Or you could try squatting just to piss your mum off.