...and what alice found there

Friday, March 16, 2007

i'm sitting here at the computer wondering if

1. i should do something about this slow as ass internet connection

2. i should go out and start handing out resumes like it's going out of style

3. if i signed up for Virb, if anyone would join me.


it's seriously a pretty site. and looks a lot more powerful than myspace or facebook. but three social networking sites really is overkill.

about the other thing.

yesterday when i packed up everything and i was waiting for the boy to pick me up, i sat there in my living room and felt sick to my stomach about leaving. and now that i'm here, so much further away from everything than i'm used to...i don't know. it's not a mistake because i needed this push, but let's get me back into the crazy hubbub where you can't see the stars and there are 48 places to eat 5 minutes away.

i'm such a pathetic city girl

make me happy by all joining virb? haha no you don't have to.

i'm going downstairs to watch more of the american office. i'm bringing pa goriot with me and no one can stop me. no one can stop me from doing anything.

hey...i feel much better

No comments: