...and what alice found there

Monday, June 05, 2006

what's in my bag?


Contents of my bag, originally uploaded by rice_ingenue.

There's this group of ppl on flickr, who dump their contents out and take pictures of it and post them up. it's like a cult, and it's addictive. so i thought i'll contribute too.

and now it's late (because i spent all that time adding notes to the picture, click on it to go to the flickr page to see for your self) and i'm tired. so beddy bye

ps/ 5 things missing from this picture

1. an umbrella, because it's melbourne
2. a jumper + scarf + beanie, because it's melbourne and it's winter
3. a decent book, because i want to look intellectual and because i hate waiting room magazines
4. a bottle of water, preferably mr franklin or fiji, or even iLove *glggles*
5. a winning lottery ticket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe I love your diary....
some may say that 4 types of lip gloss is excessive (yes 4!! I spy the one on your keys also... how? because I have the very same one :P)
but come on I need different ones for different occasions! any person who can make the blasphemous claim that one colour/consistency/gloss factor can take you through the day is simply deplorable and should be taken to a remote island, where there will be NO LIP GLOSS AT ALL!

HMPH!

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»