...and what alice found there

Friday, June 30, 2006

jetset

so i leave in two days for singapore (yeah it got pushed back a week, get over it).

still haven't started packing, but it shouldn't be too hard right? it's hot, so just load up on the tee's and sunblock (and facial blotting paper, apparently). ya'll can skype me on ricep0d2 or my skypeIN number is 9018 7083 (for the cost of a local call dudes!) where i'll pick up if i'm online or leave a voicemail. so yes, i'll be in touch. and yes i'll be flickr-ing and blogging and *whispers* maybe even video blog

because that's right gladies, mama got herself a macbook. and it's sweeeeet. and i can take pictures of my distorted head, like this


or as pop art, like this

video time! i dub this day, josh hartnett day. because i said so. (plus his are the thin lips that are kissing miss scarlett these days, more power to him i say)


ho hum, ho hum, a packing we will go (so no jump)

1 comment:

Jade & Gold said...

If you wanna take a break from packing, drop me an email to let me know your flight details!
Also my contact number in singapore is +65 93746580, call me!
Can't wait to see ya!

Love,
JinG