...and what alice found there

Friday, March 10, 2006

Karen's 21st

So today.

my thursdays absolutely suck. i have in total all of 12 hours a week. 6 of them happen to land on thursdays. and i got some shitty news so, i listened to my elf boy lecture for a while, and skivved two tutes. in my own defence, the last tute was missed because i had to go home to get ready for the party.

good clean fun. the boat basically went round and round and i got to catch up with all my girlies. and no wardrobe malfunctions, hollywood tape rocks my world.



there was a lot of huge-assed pro camera action going on so i just stayed in the background doing what i do best, taking shockingly bad snaps of everyone.

view entire album here

note to self: must take a picture of elf boy so you could see what i mean.

No comments: