...and what alice found there

Saturday, March 11, 2006

forgotten fives!

oh crap, just realised i forgot to post my friday fives for this week!

so here goes, making this up as i'm going along so won't be any good...

five things i (feel like i) desperately need, and the associated things i'd like


1. those black boots with the kinks and laces in the window in a shop at como, and the buy who owns that butt which happened to be sticking up while he was adjusting the window display

2. the altech boombox for ipod, preferably with a brand spanking new ipod inside it as mine has gotten into the habit of pausing itself for no reason lately =S

3. an agent. hahahaha. and someone to hit tony ayres over the head on my behalf

4. all the channels back on my foxtel. and a new tv (780p LCD is perfectly fine for now) because i can feel the life force of our current slowly ebbing away (quite noticeably too...)

5. my childhood back. no, that's it =D

seriously. saw a really cute school boy today, coz you know, been programmed that way, gut reaction. had to seriously hit myself in the head. get a hold of yourself woman! you're 20. TWENTY. dangerously close to toy boy territory there. but a calvin klein billboard smiled at me a while back, and took me a full ten minutes walking behind him to realise i wasn't walking up my street anymore. i'm not pathetic really, just easily swayed by a pretty face.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are trying to say you want your Teen years back....

Anonymous said...

i so agree with the check out school boy thing...

♠AQ♥ said...

hey hey! what does james have to say about this?

Anonymous said...

oh i tell him, he doesn't seem to react very much. i guess he thinks i'm old and ugly so the hot schoolboys won't even look at me =(