...and what alice found there

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

smoke it

i'll start this now because i don't want this to spill over onto february archives.

but i've been mulling this over in my head. and it makes so much sense.

i'm an ornament.

what else do i have to offer? my opinions are largely ignored. (or get horrible marks when written down).

it explains everything, really, the way people react to me, the way they look at me in one of two ways. Yes there are exceptions, and i live for them.

i can just tell it's going to be a cracking good year.

i've had reservations about making this blog too personal. but as someone last night so eloquently put it. "i don't read more than the first line, it's never about anyone i know"

well honey, i really have nothing to say to that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see you as an ornament.. and you shouldn't do so yourself.
i guess it's pretty difficult when u're so pretty but just don't let people do that to you.
i guess i personally haven't got any experience in this dept. but ideally, stand up for urself, listen to others and make them listen to u

Anonymous said...

that's a standard issue confidence crisis you got right there.

if you don't respect yourself, how can you expect others to respect you and your opinions?

♠AQ♥ said...

for the first comment:
i cannot for the life of me figure out who you are. drop a name sweetie, so i'll know who to send my love to.

as for the other: yah, get out of my blog.

Anonymous said...

very well. but did you ever think your problem was that you only listen to what you want to hear?

anyway, no hard feelings here. Wish you the best with getting into acting and all that.

Anonymous said...

first blogger = wen yi .... i dun remember my username etc for this thing... =P