...and what alice found there

Sunday, January 29, 2006

not a good day for morales

it's amazing what you can get out of your friends inadvertently.

i seriously don't know how i let things get this bad. i'm not this person, and yet i defend this facade that i...

i know you think it's because of you. it isn't. it's so so much more. it's my life really. at large. and you only factor into such a small part of it, and not the part you think either.

how can i make a difference when i take refuge behind this, image, this label.

if i really want to start, it needs to be complete. but how can you change people's opinions?

i think i'll settle for what i have.

why aren't you home yet, if i ever needed someone to pick me up it's now.
___________________________________________________________________________
if there was a better to go then it would find me
i can't help it the road just rolls out behind me
be kind to me, or treat me mean
i'll make the most of it i'm an extraordinary machine

No comments: