...and what alice found there

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

peace on earth

I'm sitting here watching crap on TV. there's Sandra Sally doing a promo spot for House M.D. there is something so very wrong with hearing that typically deep newscaster's voice calling some old guy with a limp sexy.

I hope everyone had a good christmas. had enough food, got enough loot, enough boozing. this one week leading up to the new year will be the week of atonement. making peace with the past year and getting myself geared up for 07. there's a whole lot of crap going on inside my head right now that i don't particularly feel like airing so publicly here right now, maybe later on some hidden jump. i'm not making life easy for the people around me, that much's for sure. i'm taking a slight emotional break until january 2nd.

but right now there's The Book Of Love on Showtime. with Simon Baker, who i never noticed before but has this very earthy sensuality about him. The fact that his skin and hair and oh his eyes, reminds me so much of the boy, that can't hurt. he was quite dashing in The Devil Wears Prada as well. yes yes it finished downloading a few days ago and i watched it while making wontons with my mum. very pretty crap.

speaking of which, the boy's just messaged me that he's coming over and i should put a few wontons on for him. happy new year everybody.

No comments: