...and what alice found there

Monday, November 21, 2005

*sigh*

thank you for all your kind thoughts and messages. but alas, i didn't make it. but you know what? it's a good thing. i don't think i would've deserved it. i know NOTHING about that australian theatre scene. i haven't even gone to see the proposition yet (i'm not even a good cinema student).

they told me that i just had some text issues - i.e. i just started making it up, which they had a problem with. frankly i think tony just got bored of me (sorry i didn't know how elaine from seinfeld acted). i knew kevin probably fought for me a little but tony's boss.

it's ok, now i know. now i have the experience to know how to prepare for it next year. and kevin confirmed for me that he's given my details to the producers of that ayres film. if they call, YAY! if they don't, oh well...

now what the hell do i do about uni? i soooo need a break. i want to go travel. i NEED to be moving and not reading up and writing about things that i don't give a shit about. sure it's interesting, but fuck i just don't care anymore. i'm losing momentum. i'll talk to the mother about this...besides, i need to accumulate a whole bunch of life experiences to draw upon right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elaine? Get Out! :P (i'm waaay too much of a Seinfeld fan)

If you've got enough money, go take a break and travel. I'd lost my momentum somewhere through semester 1, and I did USA & Japan back in July between semesters - it completely flipped me out. I came back determined to finish uni and just get out there, tripping all over the world. Most Awesome Fun you can have, and especially if you go with a friend or two.